Client: Grierson & Grahams Honda, Dumfries
Project: Design & build of the full mechanical & electrical installation including planning & building warrant drawings
Duration: 9 months
Grierson & Graham is one of the longest serving Honda dealers in the UK, based in Dumfries.
The project allowed Grierson and Graham to open their new showroom on the existing site and work was undertaken by the electrical and mechanical team at Derek Mitchell Electrical Group.
The project involved the design and build of the full Mechanical & Electrical installation including Planning & Building Warrant drawings.
Electrical and structural installation work including the design, supply and installation of the following:
- New incoming services to include electric supply from SP Energy Networks and Natural Gas from SGN.
- Installation of LV distribution system with interconnection to distribution boards.
- Installation of standard and emergency lighting
- Installation of small power systems
- Installation of security and CCTV systems
- Data network Installation
- Installation of Fire Alarms equipment
- Installation of VRF Air Conditioning System
- Installation of Ventilation System including heat recovery system
- Installation of Gas Ambirad workshop Heating System
The project was completed on time and within budget. The facility is now ready for Grierson and Graham to move into their new showroom.